The GreenForm Certified
Call our Knoxville, TN office 24/7 for a Free Estimate.
Best Materials and Practices
When choosing a company to install your roof, it is important to consider and understand the components of the entire roofing system. GreenForm goes above and beyond to use the industries best materials and practices. Our mission is to offer property owners the highest levels of warranty available.
Our Certified System
Ice and Water Leak Barrier
The purpose of the roofing system is to keep the roof deck dry and prevent all leaks. Since leaks typically occur at vulnerable areas such as in the valleys and around penetrations like chimneys, plumbing vents, and skylights, these critical areas require the extra protection that leak barriers can provide. Another term for leak barrier is Ice and Water.
Many roofers use a traditional felt underlayment that can be ripped by hand and disintegrates over time. Synthetic underlayment is designed for long-lasting performance. This product also lies flatter than typical felts resulting in a flatter, wrinkle free roofing system.
Metal Drip Edge
Metal Drip Edge is nailed at the bottom of the roof edge, or eaves, to facilitate proper water drainage. It allows for the water to drain into the gutters or cleanly off the roof rather than running down the roof edge and down the fascia, which will eventually lead to rot.
In order to ensure the highest quality roofing system, we remove all pipe boots and replace them with synthetic accessories.
Starter Shingles are a key component to your new roofing system. A starter shingle has a tar strip on the bottom that adheres to the very edge and holds down the perimeter of the roof to prevents leaks and blow-offs.
This is a requirement of all top tier warranties from manufacturers. Making this another simple step in the GreenForm process provides the customer with a leak-proof warrantied roof.
Lifetime Architectural Shingles
More homeowners and professional installers in North America rely on Timberline HD Shingles than any other brand. They offer just the right combination of beauty, performance, and reliability and improve your home’s resale value. When you install Timberline HD Shingles with Advanced Protection Shingle Technology, you’re getting rugged, dependable performance. And you’ll not only protect your most valuable asset – you will also beautify your home for years to come.
Features of Our Roofing System
- Great Value: Architecturally stylish but economically priced — with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Dimensional Look: Features GAF proprietary color blends and enhanced shadow effect.
- Highest Roofing Fire Rating: UL Class A, Listed to ANSI/UL 790.
- High Performance: Designed with Advanced Protection Shingle Technology, which reduces the use of natural resources while providing excellent protection for your home.
- Stays In Place: DuraGripTM Adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand winds up to 130 mph (209 km/h).
- Peace Of Mind: Lifetime Warranty with System Plus Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for fifty years.
- Perfect Finishing Touch: Use Timbertex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles or Ridglass®Premium Ridge Cap Shingles.
- StainGuard® Protection: Helps ensure the beauty of your roof against unsightly blue-green algae.
- Trusted: Timberline HD Shingles have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal.
Effective attic ventilation systems reduce damaging heat and moisture in your attic, promote energy efficiency by helping to reduce the load on your air conditioner in the summer, and also reduce the risk of ice dam formation on your roof.
Ridge cap shingles protect two very vulnerable parts of a roof: the hips and ridges. These are areas where two sloped roofing sections meet at a peak. The difference between the two is that ridges run horizontally and hips angle toward the ground.
What makes these locations so vulnerable is the gaps in the decking at their peaks. While all spaces between decking boards present the risk of leaks, these chasms can be especially problematic because they sit at the highest points on a roof. Rain and wind pound these high points harder than the rest; therefore, they need extra protection from the elements.
The finished product, roof and solar panels, looks TERRIFIC!
In addition to the good looks and dry interior, we are looking
forward to saving money on our future electric bills. I would
recommend them to anyone.
I am a builder of custom homes...The work I have received
from GreenForm is always done in a professional manner
and it makes life easier.
The craftsmanship that GreenForm brought to my project
was outstanding. I didn’t think this was possible, but they
came to my rescue.
Their commitment to stand behind their product was huge...
they did exactly what they said they’d do.